|Activities||Golf course (within 3 km).|
|General||24-hour front desk, Bar, Breakfast buffet, Facilities for disabled guests, Family rooms, Free parking, Gay friendly, Heating, Lift/elevator, Luggage storage, Newspapers, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout, Pets allowed, Restaurant, Safety deposit box.|
|Services||Airport shuttle (surcharge), Breakfast in the room, Currency exchange, Dry cleaning, Free WiFi, Internet services, Laundry, Meeting/banquet facilities, Room service, Trouser press, WiFi.|
|A charge is applicable for the airport shuttle service for all adults and children over 14 years old.|
|By Road (from the A8):
- Turn off the A8 towards the airport.
- Turn left at the roundabout.
- Follow the signs to the hotel which is situated at the rear of Royal Highland Centre.
By Train (from Edinburgh Waverly train station):
- The train station is in the city centre and can be reached by taxi or bus.
- Direct rail services are available to the west and north of Scotland, into Fife and south into the England.
- Taxis are available from the terminal forecourt. Edinburgh city centre is a 20 minute journey.
- All taxis are licensed by the police and have taxi meters fitted. The drivers have photo identity labels prominently displayed on their person.
- Edinburgh International Airport is the nearest airport.
- Self drive and chauffeur driven car hire are available from the desks in the main concourse.
|Parking is included whilst you are a resident at the hotel. Additional days parking costs GBP 4 per day.|