|General||24-hour front desk, Air conditioning, Bar, Breakfast buffet, Facilities for disabled guests, Free parking, Gay friendly, Lift/elevator, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout, Restaurant.|
|Services||Dry cleaning, Fax/photocopying, Free WiFi, Internet services, Laundry, Meeting/banquet facilities, Packed lunches, Room service, WiFi.|
|The hotel is just a short drive from the Peak District and is close to both Rotherham and Sheffield. Attractions in Sheffield include Don Valley Athletics Stadium, Sheffield Arena, Sheffield Ski Village, the city’s bus museum, the Sheffield Fire and Police Museum, the university and Hillsborough Stadium, the home of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club. Other attractions in the region include Doncaster Racecourse, Roche Abbey, Wentworth Castle and Gardens and the Foundry Climbing Centre.
Alternatively, if shopping is your thing, you can explore the shops in Rotherham city centre or those in Sheffield city centre, including the Meadowhall Shopping Centre.
- Leave the M1 at junction 33.
- Take the A630 exit off the roundabout towards Sheffield
- Take the first exit off the A630 signed for Catcliffe
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit.
- Straight over the next mini roundabout
- At the next roundabout take the second exit, the hotel is straight in front of you.